Tuesday 10 August 2010

Some tea??

Looking through some old images.. I found this… My friend Alex (whose home I am going to show you soon), got me this Twinings Tea box…. For the longest time, it was being showcased on my centre table… Another friend’s mom, sent me these tea cups all the way from London… It’s a set of four extremely pretty tea cups… and when I’m in an awesome mood, hubby & I gossip over these tea cups… This is very special to me.. coz the colours are just ‘me’… And hence it has an exceptional place in my cupboard and no one else is allowed to even touch it… let alone use them…
I'm linking this post to Marty's table tops.. Have you joined my August table top madness as yet?? Go on and join the fun… Its open till end of August.. If you are a non blogger or your blog is not related to decor, email me your pictures and I’d love for you to join in… And if you are a decor blogger, you’ve got no excuse… *smiles*

3 comments:

  1. Very nice!
    Kisses Patty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet little tea cups, Patty! You are funny, "When I am in an awesome mood . . . " I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love special gifts that just make your heart smile. What a special gift from special friends. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!