Friday 4 March 2011

Walls with Character ~ Rose

I know.. I know!!! The walls with character series… was my Jan-Feb feature… I know!!! But what to do…. I still have a few more walls to show you… And coz I simply love walls so much…. I think I’ll carry this feature on for the rest of the year *smiles* Will you be bored?? This is the cutest wall I’ve ever seen…. One Christmas Rose thought her walls looked rather bare… so went ahead and painted these stick men with Santa hats on…. This wall is effortlessly gorgeous…. A little black paint… a little red paint…. a few ideas… and you’ve got extremely creative wall!! Here is a wall that anyone could accomplish in their home…. You don’t have to be an artist of any kind!! No excuses for not being creative… really… Do you think you can be as creative?? Show off your gorgeous walls.... Email me on torresp27@hotmail.com

9 comments:

  1. This is just too beautiful!! Wish i could think up something like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute for the holidays!!

    Do come and enter my Artful Offering!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuteness quotient : full marks
    quirky quotient : full marks

    Rose its really creative of you to come up with this..love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really gorgeous. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lake it, very cute!
    Kisses and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Fun!! :)
    Love those cute stick figures

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Love the winnie-piglet thingy too!

    Adorable wall, Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. extra ordinary.......lovely color combo....

    Cheers
    Prasanthi
    http://creativecrafts-arts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!