Tuesday 19 July 2011

Front Porch ~ Part 2

Preparing your porch for summer in the rest of the world means making using of your outside space.. For us here in Dubai, we prepare out outdoor seatings by September ... just in time... for Winter *smiles*.. Yes!! for when the weather is cooler and bearable !!
Regardless Summer decorating is easy and fun... Playing with colours is the best way to style your porch and entertain easy ideas... *smiles*..
Do you think its too crowded?? When is it too much??
I like the use of yellow for outdoors...
A single chair makes my day!! This is my lonely seating on Friday morning..
Hope you are being a part of our Enchanting Entrances link party... open all of July!! *smiles*

9 comments:

  1. Loving those pops of sunny yellow

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the choice of colours and the cushion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could sip there with ahold book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice set up Patty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best photographs you shared with us. I also so much crazy to take photographs in Spring sessions. Your blog is full of green colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outdoor space Patty...looks like a great corner for a cup of coffee and a good book:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the yellow cushion on a wicker chair.The whole setup looks super compfy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look. Actually the yellow goes wonderfully with the summer theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky girl, you have a front porch !Like your cushions. I don't have a front porch :( When all the neighborhood kids play , including mine, most of us parents we sit in our driveways to keep an eye on them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!