Friday 11 November 2011

Sparkles ~ Sreelus


Yes.. Colours Dekor is still in the Diwali mood... Joining in with sparkles today is Sreelus, who blogs at Sreelu's Tasty Travels




I am so excited to share my sparkles with Colours Dekor readers, Diwali to me brings about the inner child in me, the lights, the fireworks, the food, the friends all of it makes it so much special and beautiful. I love jewellery too and festive season in the best time to bring out the finery.



Oh.. I totally love the sparkles of diyas with a few flowers...





The earthen pot in the middle... has my heart... *smiles*



And so does this plate... the colour and pattern is simply gorgeous... I'm in love with candles & flowers.. and next year... will surely find flowers from somewhere...



And ofcourse... if you are looking at details of any of these stunning yummies... hop on to Sreelus Tasty Travels.


Here... is another idea that I simply love...




So what do you think of Sreelus sparkles?? 

14 comments:

  1. Patty, thank you so much for making me a part of your celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entrance decor is looking so good:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh god i want gulab jamuns too...served so tastefully !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The decor, the food ... all simply delightful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely pictures! The flowers really really made my day today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very inspiring...love the images

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning!!every image is so full of traditional beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!:)
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful..loved the diyas n the plate. The sweets look so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the decoration, the food and the rangoli.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!