Monday 9 January 2012

The Weekly Story ~ wk 62


Hello my lovelies.... So how was the first week of the year... Are you still recovering from all the partying, dinner... and missing friends and family who've gone back.... 

I've got a lot to show you this month... some of these pending from last year... a table decor (I think I did in November)... a lovely home tour.... I'm taking you to Taiwan with me... And.. above all... I'm going to share my Christmas presents... (only coz I think they are too cute)... and I got goodies from The Rajee Sood Home... Can't wait to share all this with you!! *smiles*



Today, I'll share with you a few pictures from New Year... Its strange how families work... It truly is... As I was really not in the mood for a grandNew Year celebration... One of my cousins decided, she was going to deck the house... and put up candles and other stuff... At 20 something... its not perfect... Plus you have to remember that she is no decor enthusiast at all... But coz she made this effort for me... I'm touched!! *smiles*


And I like these two stars so much... that I'm going to leave them in the garden the whole year... What do you think?



Another one of my cousin... thought the dinning table needed to look pretty for New Year... He got the bottom class (from our archives)... himself.. and then put these candles up... I helped him add a few petals.. and I am soooooooooooooo thankful... for having a totally mental family support me *smiles*

Another of my cousins... (another 20 something)... called his friends over!! Every half an hour I had a new friend knocking at the door... They ended the night, by playing... 'beer ping pong'... only... the beer was replaced by 'vodka'... Gosh.. these young kids can really drink!! They played... they danced... they sang... they made merry!! And made my New Year fabulous!! So... thank you my loves!! Thank you!!



So all of last year... we spoke about 'pink and lotus'', tell me... what colour would you like to focus on this year?? *smiles*

Come join in. 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. and I promise to pop in and say 'hello' ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.


Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!


Colours Dekor 

13 comments:

  1. So nice of your cousins to brighten your new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you a very happy new year my dear Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to bring in the new year!! Wish you a great year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your images are gourgeous as always. Wish you wonderful year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a nice impromptu party. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The decors are very nice.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the home tour and the goodies from Rajee Sood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll link up! And, what a coincidence. I launched a 'me time' blog hop party called "made with love". Pls come over and link up a post about something that you made - art, DIY, home decor, table decor, photography...
    I'd love to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, here's the link to my 'made with love' 'me time' party:
    http://www.mommy-labs.com/me_time/launching-the-made-with-love-link-up-party-share-your-me-time/

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are splendid... especially when lit night time! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous..chistmas lights are colorful..how can i link my blog to your blog..please click on my account to visit m blogs.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!