Friday 10 August 2012

Makeover stories ~ Made by Mums


Here is an impressive wall makeover story that is shared by Made by Mums Boven ...

From a vibrant red wall.... 


To a gorgeous lavender...


But... the impressive part about this is... The words on the wall are handwritten ... The technique used.... projected words on the wall... using a projector... and then freehand sketch / stencil there on...

I think thats a fabulous job...


A closer look....


The complete story.... 


Tell me... what you think?? 

for more stories on DIY and other little ideas ... hop on to Made by Mums... 


3 comments:

  1. I think super fun to try out!!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats gorgeous. love both of these vibrant hues. and those cup pendant lights are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!