Wednesday 12 November 2014

Living Room Makeover

You totally know how much I love makeovers. I admire people who make an effort to make their homes look beautiful. 

Showing you today are images of Nayana's home, and her living room makeover. She also blogs at Cherish Dream Live and has some fabulous ideas to share. 


I dont know where to start.. I love so many things in this image.. from the mirror to the Buddha.. to the flowers and even the cushion covers.. 






If you like what you see.. hop on to Cherish Dream Live

5 comments:

  1. awesome awesome... love the color on the walls and the way greenery has been used as decor.. simply beautiful !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved everything about the living room, the arrangements on the coffee table, the succulents on the window sill, the colorful pillow cases

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply superb.....! Really i love your blog, especially that mirror looking awesome..
    Jaslynn, Bizbilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything Nayana has done in her living room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you buying furniture for your home quality is necessary thing to concentrate, Premium Patio company provided quality furniture at low price. i will surely tell about this company to my friends and other and i hope they all are glad to buying some furniture from www.premiumpatio.com.au..
    Wicker Outdoor Daybed

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!